Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged AGAIN... how many of these things are there?

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys
1. Watching Rachel learn and do new things!
2. Being with Andy!
3. Doing cosmetology stuff!

3 Fears
1. Losing a family member
2. Death... I hope I'm still around for the second coming!
3. Being alone in the dark

3 Goals
1. Be out of debt
2. Get back down to what I was when I got married!
3. Be a better Mormon!

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Blogging
2. Figuring out how I want to redecorate my house
3. Scapbooking

3 Random surprising facts about myself
1. I like to go to bed early and wake up early... I just use Rachel as an excuse!
2. I am extremely OCD... I know, that may not be a surprize to anyone!
3. I am extremely ticklish... I don't know if I spelled that right?

I hereby reserve the right to not tag anyone!!!!!!
Thanks Amy, it was fun!!!

No comments: