Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged Again...

Again... oh boy, I don't think I know this much about myself...

1. Four places I have lived:
Let's see...
Mesa (for a year when I was born)
Gilbert (In the same house... until I was 12)
Pima (In the same house... until I was 22)
Pima (In my new old house til now!)

2. Four shows I watch:
Well, you see... I never really watch tv so here are 4 shows I see when Andy is watching them...
Pinks
Two and a Half Men
Ice Road Truckers
Reaper

3. Four jobs I have had in my life:
R&R Pizza Express
Bookworms Bookstore
Dan Hinton School
Lee's Rite Way

4. Four places I have been:
Since I have been married...
Nebraska
North Dakota
Washington D.C.
Hawaii

5. Four Blogs I read regularly:
Adria
Margo
Jade
Chelle
OK... I confess, I really look at pretty much all of them on my list at least once a week... I am a bloggin' NERD!!!

6. Four of my favorite foods:
Whole wheat, 7/12 Grain Bread
Ice Cream
Chicken
Oreos & Milk

7. Four places I'd rather be right now:
England
Ireland
Scottland
Hawaii

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year:
Going to State Board & Starting Working!!!
Possibly adding to our family... If me and Andy both decide to... hahaha
Finishing Decorating the house
A FUN trip somewhere... who knows!

9. Four things I like to do in my spare time:
Well... now that I have spare time...
Read
Scrapbook
Crafts
Decorate my house

10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family:
Go to the Pool
Go to the Park
Play outside in the Yard
Play with Rachel's babies
What can I say... I'm a MOM!!!

Ok I tag Amy, Katie, & Jade! Have fun girls!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I am right along with you on the whole blogging nerd I guess, cause I go through my list every few days, if I have time! It is seriously so addicting! Anyway, good job on the potty training! That is one of the best days ever- when you realize that there are no more diapers- at least with that one. Oh yeah, Rachel left a sippy cup at my house and I only remember to grab it when I drive past your house! Someday I will remember to grab in before I leave my house, not after.