Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July...

We had a good 4th! Andy actually had the day off... that doesn't happen very often! I took Rachel to the parade with my sisters, and Troy! I guess I've never been to the 4th of July Parade here... it was fun! We took the kids swimming in the afternoon, there wasn't very many people at the pool, so the kids rally liked it! We had a BBQ at our house and then we went to the fireworks, we got there a little late... but at least we could see them on the way there. Anyway, I hope that you all had a fun 4th!
Rachel in her cute outfit!
All the kids at the parade!
Rachel loved the parade!
Rachel loved all the horses in the parade!
She was trying to hide from the camera... I got her anyway!
He was sooooo excited to have everyone over for dinner!
The amazing fireworks!

No comments: