Monday, July 14, 2008

The Big Test...

Well... I am sitting in my hotel room waiting for it to be 11:30 so that I can walk next door and take my test! The two girls from school that I came with are getting ready to start their test any minute! I guess that they have a lot of girls scheduled to take the test today... their are eight girls from our school here, 5 of them are testing right now, and 3 test at 12:00 (including me)! I am a little nervouse... although everyone that has tested from our school says that this test is easier than the 1400 hour test at school (Thanks Deb!). EAAC (the school the I went to) has been open for three years, and every student that has taken their Boards (around 50) has passed on their first try! I hope I will do as good as everyone else has... I wouldn't want to be the first to fail. I am just glad that I was able to go to EAAC so that I could learn everything as good as I did! I had really great instructors! Well, wish me luck...

1 comment:

Margo said...

Good luck! I am sure you will kick butt! Let me know how it goes!