Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got a job!...

I went in for an interview today at Trendz and I got the job! I start on the 12th! I am going to work on Tuesdays and Friday's! I will start out doing mostly gels and some hair! I am really excited about going to work! I think it will be lots of fun!

7 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

yeah, I am so happy for you!! I am going to have to getan appointment with you when you start:)

The Richards said...

Congrats on finishing school and getting your job! Thats exciting

Jennifer said...

That's so cool. Well atleast you got your foot in the door.

Michael + Rena said...

Congratulations!! Have fun with it.

Anna & Nando said...

Congrats!! I hope you enjoy it as much as it sounds like you will! Take care!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Have fun with your job.

Rochelle said...

Congrats- you will have so much fun!