Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rachel's 1st Hair Cut...

I was finally brave enough to cut Rachel's hair! I was cutting Elaine's and when she was done Rachel climbed up in the chair and said "my turn!", she normally does this, and I normally just wet her hair and say "all done!" But this time... I did it! She did really good. Elaine had to hold her head a little bit, but she didn't move that much! I only took about an inch off just to even up the bottom and then I fixed the layers, she had one part that was a really thick layer from where her hair had rubbed off when she was a baby, so now it looks normal... and really cute of course!

Sorry, I didn't get one of the end results... It doesn't look that much different, just even now!

3 comments:

Adria said...

where is the final picture of her hair?

Michael + Rena said...

She's adorable... and mommy got to give her her first hair cut!

Sara said...

I'm very impressed! I am already worried about this day. We cut Reilly's hair with the clippers, but Jaina's will be harder!