I have been enjoying working on some of the crafts that I have wanted to do for quite a while now! I finally made my "Summers" sign and my "Family" letters! I think they turned out pretty good! Now all I have to do is my "Rachel" letters, finish my wedding scrapbook and catch up on Rachel's scrapbook! I think I could get used to this "stay at home Mom" thing!
6 comments:
Emma, thoughs turned out really cute. I wish I was crafty like that.
Super cute, next time I see you i'm going to call you Martha Stewart!!! Maybe you can come up to my house and help me out with some decor tips!!
Love them!!! I want some like your family letters. What a crafty women you are!! Hope your feeling good. Super excited for you guys.
Way cute! I love doing all that stuff too. It feels great when you get a project done and it actually looks good!
Emma-those are so cute. I love the family one. Nice work.
I love those touches to a home...they look awsome!
Post a Comment