Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Handsome Nephew...

I finally convinced Elaine to let me cut off Riley's curls! He looks so stinkin' cute! I never would have thought he could be so cute without all that hair! Now if only I can keep them off!

Riley Before!

Riley the stud!

The Grumpy Stare!

So Handsome!

4 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

He is so stinkin cute! I saw on Elaine's blog that his curls were cut off and wondered if you did it. I wish we lived closer and you could cut mine!

Burdett Family said...

Yah funny how she has all the pictures of him on her blogg. I wanted to put them on mine and she did it first. But I have to agree he is so stinkin cute! He also doesn't like to pose for pictures.

Windsor World said...

Hey Emma!
Rachel is getting so big.. she is such a little cutie!! Congrats on the new job, Ali is a good friend of mine at Trendz, so i'm sure you'll have a blast there!! Your nephews hair turned out cute! I just got Kannon 1st haircut the other week..man it sure makes them grow up!! Anyways hope everything is going good for you guys..talk soon.. Missy

Rochelle said...

He looks like a totally different person! Cute! My house won't be done for awhile- it's not even decorated yet, cause I'm waiting to paint it first. But come by if you would like!