Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good News...

Well, we had a little scare this past weekend. I was spotting a little bit, (which I wasn't worried, because I had spotted the first four months with Rachel) but it was lasting a couple days, so I got worried. So I went to the Dr. and he did another Ultra-sounds and everything looked GREAT! We even saw the babies heartbeat, so that means that I started Heparin Tuesday night. I am so excited that nothing was wrong!

Rachel has good news too: She is finally getting her last tooth in the front. Not bad for an almost 28 month old! I think she has all her molers already, but I honestly don't know how many baby molers you are supposed to have!

Rachel loves lip gloss!

7 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

I am glad everything is ok. I bet that was super scary. Isn't it an awesome feeling to hear that tiny little heartbeat. Glad to know everything is going good, good luck with the shots. I am sure they are worth it.

summers clan said...

WELL YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY. TELL RACHEL, GRANDMA SHARI MISSES HER AND I'LL PROBALY SEE HER SUNDAY!

Windsor World said...

Hey Emma,
I'm glad everything is going good!! I know the feeling.. I spotted with every pregnancy, pretty much the whole time.. made me a nervous wreck!! Good luck and make sure you take it easy..

Reeds said...

Congrats on the soon to be new family member!!!

Audra said...

Take care of yourself sweetie. Stuff like that makes me worry. Happy to hear that things are alright. I love Rachel's lip gloss picture.

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Ashlee had to take those shots every week with Maggie, so I know what a pain that can be. Totally worth it though:)

Rochelle said...

Glad to hear everything is going alright. Rachel is a sweetheart. I'm not sure what is going on this weekend. We haven't really talked about when we're going to the fair yet. I have to go to Mesa either Friday or Saturday, so I guess it depends on when I go.