Rachel has become quite the little "Computer Nerd"! Her Grandpa bought her this computer for her birthday and she has fallen in love with it! Whenever I am on the computer she is on hers. It is really good for her, she can find all the the letters in the alphabet when it tells her to, and she is learning her numbers too! I am so proud of my little Smarty Pants!
Rachel has also renamed herself. If you tell her that her name is Rachel Dawn Summers, she says, "I not Rachel Dawn Summers, I just Rachel Summers". She definately has a strong personality and I am not looking forward to 13!
Everything is going GREAT with this pregnancy! I am almost out of the 1st Trimester... HAHAHA. At least I only have 3Weeks and 3Days left in it! I have been feeling ok for the most part. My tummy hurts some days, but at least I keep everything down!
3 comments:
Rachel will fit in fine with the family of computer nerds. I am glad that everything is going good for you. Can't wait to come and visit.
Love Ya,
WELL I MIGHT AS WELL GET THE SHIRT FOR RACHEL, SHE CALLS ME GRANDMA ANYWAY. NOT SURE IF IT CUZ I LOOK SO OLD OR IF SHE JUST LOVES ME AS A GRANDMA.EITHER WAY IT'S CUTE. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Wow-You are having another baby. That is so exciting. I am so baby hungry already and this guy is only 6 months old. Yeah-so we aren't waiting we are just going with the flow. I think he will potty train well, he really dosen't like a mess in his pants and that has alot to do with the cloth diapers. He can wear disosable diapers alot longer.
Post a Comment