Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rachel...

...a BIG SISTER!! Yep, you guessed it... I'm pregnant! Somewhere around May 14th, (depending on the C-Section day) Rachel will become a Big Sister! As of right now she wants either a Girl or BOTH! I don't know what my family is trying to convince her of, but that's what she wants! She is so excited and already says, "I gonna be a big sister!" and, "The Baby's in Mommy's tummy!" She also tells me to get it out so she can see it... this could be a long 34 weeks! But at least it's cute!
As of right now I am feeling GREAT, well, with the exception of being tired, and always having to eat so my tummy doesn't hurt! Hopefully it will stay that way... the only time I threw-up with Rachel was when I had the 24 hour flu and when we flew to D.C. (that was a horrible flight). Hopefully I won't get the flu this time, and Andy says we definately won't be flying this time. Sorry Mom, we wanted to fly back to Virginia in the spring, but I guess that won't be happening!
I had my first appointment today and so far so good! I have to go back in two weeks for another internal ultra-sound to see the heartbeat! Once we can see it I will have to start taking Heparin shots again:( they are no fun, but totally worth every poke to be able to get the baby here safely!

Well, I guess I made it a little longer waiting to tell everyone than I did with Rachel!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!

17 comments:

Margo said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you???

Margo said...

I mean to put!!! instead of ??? I am retarded

Windsor World said...

Congrats you guys..Rachel will make a great big sister I'm sure!!! Hope everything goes good for you!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when this post was coming. Congrats!!!!

Love Ya,
Manda

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Emma. Thats so exciting.. There are alot of people pregnant right now and due around the same time. Well congrats on baby #2..

Collin and Hannah said...

Congrats! You're only about 2 weeks behind me!

The Cureton Family said...

Hooray!! We are so excited for you! Keep us all posted!

Mandi Lou said...

Congrats! What a sweet blessing! You'll be in our prayers! We miss you guys!

mandi

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

Awesome Em!!! I'm happy for you! Thats a good space between kids I think. Keep us posted.

Audra said...

Oooooo! I am excited for you. Now I can put healthy stuff for prego mom's on my health blog. Congrats!

Tyler and Bryna said...

EMMA=AMESOME!!! i'm so so happy for you emma!!! Congrats!!

Anna & Nando said...

WOW!! Congratulations on the coming addition to your family!!!

Adria said...

woo-hoo so excited for you!

Michael + Rena said...

Congrats!! I expected it when I read a comment posted to another one of your posts a week or so ago.

Skinners said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! Hope all continues to go well! Glad to hear Rachel is so excited. It helps to have the older one somewhat happy! Good luck!

Brittnie Roit said...

Congrats!! I swore I posted a comment about this, but I guess I didn't. I am so happy for you guys!

Exquisite Effects said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you!