Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with OLD friends...

My good friend Jennifer Sterr came down last week. I haven't got to see her in a while because she HAD to go and move to Goodyear. It is kinda funny that our kids can play together now, since I babysat her kids 12 years ago! We used to say that she was my 2nd mom... now I think that my 6th sister sounds better, since she is only 13 years older than me. Anyway, we had a lot of fun talking, and the kids had a lot of fun playing. Here are a few pictures.

Sophie, Carly, Rachel and Riley

Carly, Sophie and Rachel... I'm not sure where Riley went!

6 comments:

The Richards said...

So cute! Its so fun seeing old friends, and congrats on being pregnant! Thats so exciting!

csrussell said...

Its always fun seeing old friends again and catching up on everything.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. How are you guys doing. I hope you don't mind if I add you! Your family is cute as ever@

Cathy said...

Hey Emma!! I blog stocked you! haha

How are you doing? It's been FOREVER since R&R. Congrats on the new pregnancy and you already have a cute one!!

Taryn said...

So this has nothing to do with your blog but I cant figure out where to Just write you something. Anywho how did you get that 3 column Layout?

Adria said...

i'm actually six months pregnant and if you click on the pic to make it bigger you can see my tummy!! i was sitting down too so that makes it look smaller but it is there TRUST ME