Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!...

Rachel had a great Halloween! She loved trick-or-treating once she realized it meant that everyone gives you candy! She made such a cute Rosetta! Carly wanted to be Tinkerbell, so Rachel wanted to too, we convinced her to be Rosetta though! The kids were so cute! I still haven't found my camera, so I stole these pictures from Elaine!

They had so much fun dancing around in the living room in their costumes! Rachel loved that she got to wear make-up!

7 comments:

summers clan said...

MAN I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN TO TRUCK AND TREAT TO SHE RACHEL. TELL HER GRANDMA MISSED HER. SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BRAUNSON HAD A GAME. IT WAS A BUSY NIGHT FOR EVERYONE. TELL RACHEL SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL ROSETTA. MAN I HOPE I STILL RECONIZE MY NEPHEW WHEN I SEE HIM AND I FOR SURE HOPE HE DOESN'T LOSE HIS PANTS.

Hawkins Family said...

Rachel looked soo dang cute at the Trunk n Treat. I love how you did her hair super cute. Glad you guys had a good time.

Rochelle said...

She looked so cute! I love her hair. We will have to get together again soon. It was fun!

Windsor World said...

Rachel looks so dang cute!! I wished we would have seen you guys, Rosetta is Kolbee favorite..she would have loved it!! Sounds like you had fun! Enjoy the candy :)

Taryn said...

How fun, I'm so excited for Bentley to be old enough to be excited about dressing up, Rachel's a lil cutie in her costume!

Adria said...

what cute little fary's! where was your costume my dear?

Anonymous said...

What beautifule girls! They are just gorgeous! Cold isn't that bad, especially when it snows-its almost warm, but when it dosen't snow then its bad.