Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lazy days of October...

Well, not much has been going on around here. I let my Dad use my camera and somehow it dissapeared, so I don't have any fun pictures to post:(

I am almost done with Chemistry... School is over the first part of December, and I am really excited! I am doing better than I thought I was... as of right now I could not take the final and end up with an 83%! Not bad for being completely confused, and not understanding one bit of what the teacher has tried to teach us.

My pregnancy is going good! I only have one week left in the 1st tri-mester, and then it's all uphill from there! I ended up with a little flu bug or something last week... it made me actually throw up. That wasn't fun:( I am glad that I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't usually throw up because I can't even handle it for one day! We only have 8 weeks left until we find out what the baby is! A girl would be nice so that we don't have to buy anything else, but I also think it would be fun for Andy to be able to have a son to pass on all his knowledge to (I think Rachel is too girly girl to use it, and I'm sure a sister would follow straight down that path with her).

Rachel is growing up so fast! She is pretty much done potty training... well if you don't count night time! She goes in the potty all by herself... she actually gets mad at me when I go in to help her. She doesn't quite get the wiping thing, but she tries to do it by herself anyway! She even makes it through nap time without going in her panties!

Andy has been working on losing weight. His goal is to weigh 200 lbs! He has already lost 46 lbs and has 70 more to go! His pants won't stay up anymore, but he says he's not buying new ones until he is done losing weight. He comes up with some pretty interesting ways of keeping his pants up while he is walking!

Well I hope that everyone has a great Halloween tomorrow, and hopefully I can find my camera before then!

4 comments:

Windsor World said...

Hey Lady,
Glad to hear that you are still doing good (other then the little flu bug you had!!) I can't wait till you find out what your having, another little girl would be fun, but boys are so sweet :) So how is Andy losing the weight, that is awesome on how much he has lost!! I need some advice :) anyways take care, maybe I'll see you at the game tomorrow!! Missy

Hawkins Family said...

Good job on your Chemistry class. I would be totally lost and confused too:) Wow not much longer til you find out, I am excited for you.
Ya, how is Andy losing his weight. I totally need some help in that dept.!!! Yay, Rachel is Potty Trained. Isn't that an awesome feeling. Good Job Mom!!

Well I hope that we see ya tonight at the Trunk n treat.

csrussell said...

Way to go on your Chemistry Class. I don't even attempt because I know I wouldn't do good. Good Job for Rachel Isn't it nice to have them potty trained. I'm still trying with Preston but not Luck. Way to go Andy thats awesome.

Michael + Rena said...

Keep up with school and congratulations on getting through it! Have fun on Halloween...hopefully there will be pictures of halloween costumes!