Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love my Doctor...

So we went in for my check up today! I easily convinced my Doctor to do an ultra-sound! We were very excited to find out that we are having a GIRL!!! I will still get my big ultra-sound on Christmas Eve, and as long as she doesn't grow something in two weeks then we are definately having a girl! Rachel is just as excited as me and Andy! She wants to name her Girl! We are actually thinking of Rebecca Brianne... we're not really sure though! We really like Brianne, so it is the first name that we are thinking over.

5 comments:

Windsor World said...

What the heck Emma, I'm not old...Just kidding!! YEA another girl! Now Rachel can have a best friend..or they can be like my girls and pull each others hair out, pinch, slap, kick etc. at every chance they get..but I'm hoping that in time they'll love each other!! Good luck!

The Cureton Family said...

Yay!! Congratulations! How wonderful that Rachael will have a little sis.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you. I also like the background for you blog. I wonder why you chose it!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see you.

Andy and Michele said...

Yeah for girls! I love having two girls together. It's fun watching them play dress-up, house and all that fun stuff. Brianne is very cute! Congrats to you!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! Glad your'e having another girl! I know Rachel will be a great sister.