Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town!...

Well, Rachel is definately in love with Santa Clause! We had our Ward Christmas Party on Friday and Rachel was the 3rd one to sit on Santa. She told him that she wanted a TV for her bedroom, then she tickled him and he tickled her back! She thinks it is funny that she tickled Santa! Well, I didn't get a good picture since all I had was my phone.
Saturday morning we were at WalMart, and Santa came and gave me and Rachel a hug... I had to look at him before I realized it was Uncle Al! So we followed him back to the Garden Center, and found out that someone forgot to tell Santa not to come anymore. What kind of a discusting store tells Santa he can't come anymore... WalMart, right here in the good ol' Gila Valley. Watch out, before we know it, we won't be able to celebrate Christmas anymore. My Mom was with me, and she asked one of the Associates that stand up by the registers that exact question... they just looked at her like it was no big deal... how RUDE! So, as of right now... I HATE WalMart!
Anyway... now that I'm done venting. Elaine knew that I was mad at WalMart, so she called me when Santa came to her Ward Christmas Party. Rachel was sitting on the couch in her Christmas jammies wearing her Santa Hat, watching "The Santa Clause 3". So we paused the movie, and went to see Santa again! Santa was Dennis Lunt, and Kendle was nice enough to let us cut in front of the kids that had been waiting in line, (sorry to all of them) I didn't want to stay there all night! They even gave Rachel a bag of candy, which I told them not to, because I just wanted a picture! So, Elaine took a picture, and I stole her camera so that I could put it on my computer! Thanks Elaine!
So, here is Rachel and Santa Clause! I hope that she is always this happy at Christmas time, and that she always loves Santa and everything he stands for!

Here she is at home watching the rest of the movie!

No comments: