This mornig Rachel as usual woke up and turned the Christmas Tree lights on! Then I turned on the Nativity light, and she layed down in front of it. She loves to lay there and look at Baby Jesus! She is so smart. I love when she looks at pictures and points out Jesus. She knows that Christmas is Jesus' birthday, and that He is the reason for Christmas!



This was Andy's Grandma Summers' Nativity set! I set it up under the TV this year, hoping that it would be more the Center of Attention... so far, I think it has worked. Rachel and my nieces and nephews have been really good to lay down and look at it without touching it so far!
3 comments:
That is awsome that she knows what Christmas is about. I think so many kids get lost in the santa and gifts. Good job!
Rachel is so stinkin smart and cute!! can't wait to see you guys. Love the pajamas.
Hey emma,
I with you on the whole walmart thing..stupid store!! So is Rebecca pretty offical since you do have it posted about your baby countdown!! Lol That's a cute name! I hope your feeling good... take care.. Missy
Post a Comment