Me and Andy were wondering around Home Depot on Saturday, and Rachel found her BOYFRIEND! They had these really cute tall snowmen that match all my little ones, only before Christmas... I was too cheap to spend 26 bucks on it! Well... it was on sale for $12, and it was the last one, so we bought it! Rachel had to carry it to the check out, then she layed it across her lap on the way home. She won't leave the poor little man alone! So I thought I would have her pose by him and she went crazy!
It snowed in Pima on Friday!... if you want to call it that! We woke up Saturday morning and some of the snow had actually stuck! Rachel wanted to go out and play, but I am mean and wouldn't let her... I took a picture though! P.S. What do you think of our awesome NEW Car? Andy got a steal of a deal on it. We only paid $1500 for it because it supposedly had a cracked head... only it was just the timing belt! AWESOME! Now Andy drives the junky neon... he loves it though because it's cheaper on gas!
Rachel is finally old enough to go in the Cub House at Basha's! I was going to take her on the 15th because I had to get some stuff, but the lady had just left for lunch:( We were going to wait, only the lady was taking way longer than her paper said she would be. So, she finally got to go on Saturday, and she LOVED it! I took a picture through the glass... even though I don't think you are supposed to! We went again this morning, and she didn't want to leave! I think I love grocery shopping now!
I also was feeling a little crafty on Saturday, so I finally made Rachel's name for her bedroom! I even got the paper ready to make Rebecca's, but I don't have her letters yet... I'll save that for another day!
7 comments:
I can't believe her and the snowman are the same size-so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!
SO adorable! It was good to see you but we always seem to see each other while we are in line or something....anyways cute boyfriend, and awesome bye..the car! Aaron said he came by and saw andy and he told me about it, it is awesome! And your other blogs are adorable too, i love the gingerbread house, and the new family picture.
That is too cute that Rachel loves the snowman!! He's perfect for her, looks like he might have to stay around all year long!! I wish all boyfriends could be like that!! Can I say CUTE car, I like those PT cruisers and sounds like you got a steal!! Congrats.. :) well I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New years... talk soon Missy
Those are the boyfriends that I hope my girls have all through highschool! How fun to have a new car. Oh, and I love your craftiness. Way cute!
I love her boyfriend!!! She is cute. Her name turned out really cute. Looks like you guys had a fabulous christmas. How nice to not have to wash socks and then match them for a whole year. Super lucky!!!
the third weekend in jan..that sat i think its the 17...tell elaine she can't bring her kids lol..seriously though!
How adorable! I love the crafty names you have done...they look great!
Post a Comment