Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me...
I know... it's probably not good to brag! I just wanted to say that I am really not that excited for today. I can't believe that I am 25 already... I still feel like I am 18, (and I know, I probably still act like it sometimes!) I have a pretty exciting day planned... me and Rachel are going to go get pedicures at the beauty school, then Troy and Alyssa are taking me to lunch! I get to go grocerie shopping... which I now love because Rachel gets to go in the cub house (today they are decorating cookies)! After that, Rachel gets to take her lovely nap... while I do some laundry... it's never ending! Then me, Andy & Rachel are going to go out to dinner at Brick's tonight (I hope they still have the cheesecake for your birthday, I think it was 3 years ago when we went for my birthday last, it was the best cheesecake in the world and Rebecca could really use some right now)! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day for my birthday... hopefully I can stay on the bright side... at least I'm not turning 30 like Andy this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emma! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Happy birthday girl! I hope you have an awesome day! Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy
Love Ya
Happy birthday!!! You are getting old...ha,ha! I hope you have a great day!!! Sounds like it is going to be a good one:)
Hope your day is fun! Good luck with the cheesecake!
WOW i Suck i saw you and didnt even know that it was your birthday! Well i hope the rest of your day is fantastic! It was really good visiting with you today, really if you guys need us anytime call!
I hope your birthday was better than mine. Let's face it, birthdays just aren't what they used to be! The laundry and dishes still need to be done, and the kids still argue. Come on! Plus we just get older and start getting wrinkles and gray hair (no that hasn't happened yet, but it's coming!) Thank goodness for husbands, or I would say no more! But I do have to say January birthdays are the best! I hope that wasn't too negative, it was written with a smile. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. And. . there's nothing wrong with 30! :) Not nearly as scary as I thought.
Dang girl, you really are getting up there arent ya!? haha not really. Happy Birthday though! hope your day was GRAND!
Happy Birthday Emma! Don't feel bad, your still young...I'll be 32 on the 28th! Now that's old :) So don't be giving Andy a hard time about hitting the big 30 this year!! lol Anyways hope you have a great day and hopefully Rebecca can get that cheesecake!!
Post a Comment