I went to lunch with Troy, Alyssa, Angie, Elaine & the kids! It was as yummy as it always is at R&R! Rachel wacked her eye on the car door when she got out... so now she has a pretty purple/red eye! This is how it looked Thursday.
We went to Basha's and Rachel got to decorate a snowman cookie! It was Riley's first time in the Cub House. Then we to EAC to register for my sewing class and Andy's auto body shop class. The kids had fun playing in the grass with Elaine. Rachel fell on Carly's knee, so she says that is how she hurt her eye... appearantly she doesn't remember running into the car door?
My favorite part of the day was when Rachel took her nap! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Quiet! For some reason she has started wanting to sleep at the end of her bed? She is a weird one!
We ended up just picking up dinner from Brick's because Andy wasn't feeling too great. So I didn't get my cheesecake... oh, well.
My mom made me a cake on Thursday, because they had night classes Wednesday, so that made up for the cheesecake!
We only had 24 candles, so we had to light one twice... I couldn't even blow them all out, Elaine had to help me! I guess I don't have much room for air right now!!! 

I even got Andy to pose for the camera! He really wasn't feeling good still. Doesn't his lovely beard make him look so happy! It's getting a little scruffy looking, but for some reason he likes it... I think he just really doesn't want to have to shave everyday! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! It was great!
3 comments:
Sounds like good times...Happy Birthday!
I KNOW ALL MY KIDS ARE LEAVING SO KEEP MAKING MORE FOR ME. BY THE WAY "HAPPY LATE BITHDAY". HAVEN'T BEEN WITH IT LATELY, SORRY SO LATE. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD AN INTERESTING DAY! EVEN IF BRAUNSON GOES TO RUSSIA I'M THERE BABY!
Happy Late Birthday! Birthdays just aren't what they used to be are they?!
Post a Comment