Saturday, January 24, 2009

I need your help...

I am having a little trouble deciding how to spell this little girls name. When we decided on Rachel, we went with the Bible spelling. So, should I stick with the Bible way, or should I do something different? These are the ways I am thinking:

Rebekah Brianne... the way it is in the bible.
Rebecca Brianne... the way I've been spelling it.
Rebeca Brianne... the shorter more simple way.

Here is my dilemma: Andy says he doesn't like the letter K, and I don't know if I like two C's or one better? So, let me know which way you think looks better with Brianne. Either way, the poor girl is going to have a really long name with 20 or 21 letters, at least it's really not that many to learn if you take out the doubles! Thanks for your help!

10 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

I love the Bible's spelling, just because not many people do it that way, and I'm all about being different (hence Michele)! Although my Andy hates that too, so good luck!

Anonymous said...

Both Nathan and I like Rebecca Brianne! But you and Andy will have to make the decision.

Anna & Nando said...

I have to say I like Rebecca Brianne. There is just something about it! By the way the wedding is June 20th!

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

I like Rebbbecccku best. But it's up to you:)

Margo said...

I kinda like the k but if not that then the double c's! Cute name!

Windsor World said...

Hey Emma..
I like Rebecca it just looks right! Good luck though and I totally understand what you mean when you say she'll have a long name no matter what! Example: Mackenzee Danae! Good thing she goes by Kenzee~ also I loved Rachel new pink room! Gotta love girls!

Taryn said...

I personally think that Rebekah looks the cutest, but like everyone said, it's all up to you!

Hawkins Family said...

I like the K too. But any spelling will be cute. Good luck on that one:)

Michael + Rena said...

I like the k...its different than the norm which is why I like it. Otherwise, I like it with one c. Good luck!

Adria said...

i like it with 1 c!