DR. VISIT
Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great! Dr. Tran says that unless I go in to labor earlier, than we will be having this little girl on the 7th of May (Only 13 weeks from now)! I am really excited and can hardly wait to meet this little angel that loves to kick and punch me!
DORA PANTIES
I have been having a hard time getting Rachel to potty train over night. She does great during the day... unless she is too busy playing, but the most she has ever gone without peeing is two nights in a row. So I told her that if she could not pee 3 nights in a row that I would buy her Dora panties! She was really excited, and after about a month of trying, she finally did it! Last Sunday she woke up for the 3rd night in a row with a dry pull-up, so I told her we would buy the panties on Monday! Well, she woke up dry again on Monday, and Tuesday and Wednesday... 6 nights in a row! I was so excited... I thought she was finally done peeing at night... well, I guess I got a little too excited because she has peed the last two nights:( Oh well! At least she got her Dora panites! She still tries really hard, and when she is wet when she wakes up she tries to convince me that her pull-up is dry and gets mad at me when I throw it away. We are working on convincing her that it is ok to get out of bed when she wakes up so that she can go in the potty, because I think that is when she goes in her pull-up. For some reason, she thinks that I have to come open the door and tell her she can get out of bed... I haven't quite figured that out, but I guess it's a good thing she doesn't just wonder around the house before me and Andy are up! Hopefully she will have it down good before Rebecca is here so that I only have to buy newborn diapers and not pull-ups anymore!
Here are some pictures of 2 of the bows I made!
Rachel is going to be such a good big sister! She has been practicing a lot with her babies! Not only did she get one baby to sleep, but she got 3 to sleep! She is too cute when she tells me and Andy to be quiet because the baby is sleeping, or to hold the baby and rock it because it is crying... I especially love when the baby is being naughty and it has to go in the room or to time-out! I tell ya, I have just taught her sooooooo much! HAHAHA! I am a little worried with what she is going to try and do with Rebecca, I will just have to not take my eyes off her!
6 comments:
Emma, she is adorable!
And potty training is HARD. I don't have kids, but after nannying for so long I really do know what you are dealing with. At least she is trying.
I miss you.
The things to look forward to. Do you need anything for Rebecca?
I miss you guys!! Rachel is so dang cute, I just love her.
WOW!! She got old!! and even cuter!! potty training is hard. I hated it!! Good luck with your "little helper" when the baby comes. I could never take my eyes off of the baby either. LOL :)
she is so pretty, emma! kylee has been breast feeding her dolls for the last two weeks...girls and their dolls!
Potty training is so hard and sometimes even a year will go by and you'll have one or more accidents-not to discourage you =) Sounds like it's going well so far though-day time is tough but at night they just seem to dream it. Good Luck!
Post a Comment