No... We aren't moving! I just wanted to let everyone know that we will no longer have our P.O. Box! We just found out that there is an opening in the MBU down the street, so now we can have our mail sent to our house address!
If any of you would like our address, just send me an email, and I would be glad to send you my address!
Hope everyone is doing great! I am... I only have 5 weeks and 14 1/2 hours until this baby will be no longer squishing me and kicking me... at least from the inside!
4 comments:
Your little girl is so pretty. I can't believe mine is almost 9 months already either. It goes by so fast. I'm sure your so excited to have your 2nd girl. Girls are so fun!
Holy cow, it seems like your pregnancy went by so fast...probably not to you though huh
Are you ready for two? It's so weird how that last month goes SO slow, and then they come and before you know it they're 2 or 3 years old! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!
Hey! I added you as my friend now! Sorry i havent been in class, I have been really sick lately where i throw up alot! I hate it! Haha and the last thing i wanna do is swim. But i should come pretty soon! Your blog is way cute!
Post a Comment