So, Let me start with Easter! We had a fun one this year. I made Rachel an Easter dress in my sewing class, and she has been begging me for the past month to wear it, so she was really excited that it was finally Easter! Even though she didn't want her picture taken! Her Daddy really liked her bow on his head though!
Elaine made Carly one that matched, but it was purple! They looked really cute in them! I made Sady's bow too, we were going to make a dress for her to, but by the time we remembered to check for a different color of matching material, it was too late, and they didn't have any. So, she settled for a bow!
All the Packer Grandkids that were at my parent's for the Easter BBQ: Riley, Carly, Sady, Rachel & Jeremiah!
Nate and Mandy came to visit... which is ALWAYS fun! We had a little Egg Hunt for the kids... they always like getting the money and candy out of the eggs!
Andy wanted to fly a kite, so he bought a really cool one at WalMart... only one of the seams wasn't sewn, so he got stuck flying Rachel's $1 Dora kite! I know deep down he was really excited, because he LOVES Dora so much! The house kept getting in the way, so he moved to the cotton field... that didn't work much better, but what can you expect for $1?
I really enjoy getting together with my family... especially when there is good food!
Now, for the new addition to our family! About a month ago this cat showed up at our house... we have been trying to ignore it... hoping it would GO AWAY! Well, that didn't work. So, on Easter, Andy decides... hmmm, lets give it some tuna... maybe that will make it go away! HAHAHAHA! So, the next time we were at WalMart, I call him to find out where he went... I'm getting some cat food! What, why? Now it's never going to go away! So, we now have this black, grey, orange, old, striped cat that will NOT go away! Rachel loves the dang thing. She picks it up and hauls it aroung like a stuffed animal. I guess its good that the cat doesn't try to scratch her. So, I feel really bad, because this cat obviously belongs to someone... it never meows at us, it listens when I tell it to get out of my house, it likes Rachel, and it just lays around in the shade all day. So, If anyone recognizes this cat, feel free to come and get it! I know, Rachel will be sad... but, me and Andy will be EXTREMELY happy!
5 comments:
the dresses look awsome!!
You know you want the cat!!!
I LOVE LOVE the dresses, you ladies did a super job!! Rachel looked like a little doll princess, but of course she looks like that always!! To funny about the cat, just be careful I was in that situation once, needless to say two ringworms later I got rid of the cat!
When is that baby coming???? Are you ready?
Ahhh! New addition! I thought there would be pictures of the baby! Nice cat and way cute job on the dress. You are awesome!
Post a Comment