This is the one that we got copies of. I thought it was funny, because Rachel had the same look on her face in her 1 Week picture!
I love the look on her face in this one... she looks so happy, even though she wasn't!
The classis "Naked" picture... Rebecca looks really uncomfortable, but the lady didn't help me get her the right way, and she didn't use any pillows... I'm not sure she knew what she was doing!
Me and Rebecca! I guess it's a good thing I am tan since she had jaundice... that way we match!
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the start of there summer! Have a good one!




4 comments:
you look so tan!! nice! she is such a beauty!
I love her little dress. She is such a doll!
AHHH! I obviously haven't been in the blogging world in a while because I didn't even know you had her! Congrats! She is beautiful! I'm really happy for you guys!
Rebecca is adorable anf you look great.
Love, Uncle Anita
Post a Comment