Friday, May 29, 2009

Wow... 4 Weeks Already!...

Wow! Rebecca is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe it! She is growing so fast. She still has her imbelical cord, so it's a little weird to think of her as 4 weeks old. I don't know if the darn thing will ever fall off. We go to see the Doc on the 2nd, so we'll see what he says about it? I have been making some more hair adornments! I bought the head bands at Kids Wear Consignment, and I bought some flowers at WalMart and attached a little clip to the back of them... talk about easy! I took these pictures this morning!

***
We have had a fun week! Andy's Dad and Wynne came to visit for the weekend! Rachel had a blast swinging with Grandpa and coloring with Grandma Wynne!
***
Rachel went to her 1st birthday party for a non-relative! She loved it and when it was time to leave she wanted nothing to do with it! So, Happy Birthday Madi, Rachel LOVED your party!
***
Me and Elaine took the kids swimming for the 1st time this year! We went to "Grandma Irene's" house! She was our Home Ec. and Foods teacher in highschool, and now she is in Elaine's ward. She loves having kids come over to play and swim, so we are going to go there instead of the public pool this year!

***
Some cute pictures of the girls!

I tried out an outside braid on Rachel and it turned out cute!
***
I have also been having fun playing with the camera! I'm not the greatest at the "cool" shots, but I'm trying, so ENJOY!

I saw a picture like this on someone's blog and I thought it was cool, so I had to try it out!

5 comments:

Anna & Nando said...

WOW!! I can't believe it either! She already looks so big. What a beautiful family!!
Hope to be able to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures!! Hope that all is going well.

Adria said...

you are so good at keeping pictures. i need to hop on that train. the girls are adorable. see you in a few weeks!

The Merrill Family said...

She is so adorable and growing so fast, and your headbands that you made are really cute! How are you doing? Thanks for all your comments sorry it takes me forever to get back to you haha!

Reeds said...

Wow! That little girl takes some very cute pictures!