Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Gone, It's Gone, It's Gone!!!!...

Yeah! Rebecca's Umbelical Cord FINALLY came off this morning! I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! One day shy of 7 WEEKS and it's gone! There is still a litlle bit of gunk in her belly button, but nothing as big and annoying as that dang cord! Yeah for Rebecca... she's finally "un-attached"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny...I am glad that it is finally gone for your sake and hers. Can't wait to see you.

Burdett Family said...

It's about time

Rochelle said...

K- so I guess we deserve the 'Bummer Friend' award for the year. So sorry we haven't been by to see you guys yet. We're coming soon- PROMISE! Life happens and gets in the way of things we want to do sometimes. But I can't believe you guys are leaving!! That was very quick and sudden!! That means we'll have to take a road trip and come visit- so we don't get the 'Bummer Friend' award two years in a row!! :)