So, this past week has been a crazy one! This is how it began...
Tuesday: An unexpected phone call from a Resource Lady... Set up phone interview!
Wednesday: Phone Interview with Service Manager... Schedule in person interview!
The exhausted girls... it is hard to be a passenger!
Rachel was enternained by her DVD Player (at night she started watching it in the window!)... DORA is AMAZING!!!
Rebecca STRETCHING out... Rachel sleeping!
Sleepy heads!
Rachel crashed while driving around town!
We found some yummy food at Chili's!
Rachel loved that she had her own bed that pulled out from the couch!
Saturday: Emma and Girls- Hang out at hotel!
Rachel being naughty jumping on the couch! Shhh... don't tell her Daddy!
Andy- go to 5 hour long interview... accept job!
Put deposit down on house!
Are we home yet? Rachel was a LITTLE sick of being in the car... and her hair tells it all!
Monday: Start Packing
Tuesday: Keep Packing
and to come...
Today- Friday: Keep Packing
Saturday: Load Uhaul
Sunday: Bless Rebecca & say GOODBYE to all our friends...
so don't forget to come!
Monday: Andy's last day at Hatch Brother's
Tuesday: Andy's 30th Birthday... Drive 10 hours away to our new place of residence!
Wednesday: Andy- Start new job... Emma- Start unpacking!
*****
Wow! It sounds even crazier after typing this! So where is it that we are moving you ask? Let me give you a hint:
Yep... you guessed it! We are moving to San Angelo, Texas! It's a quick random, out of nowhere move, but we are EXTREMELY excited! I can't believe that we are moving, but it is going to be a fun, good change for us! We will miss everyone here in Arizona, but we plan on coming back often! I will put a slide show together of the house we are renting... it might be a while... I can only stop packing for a few minutes at a time!


10 comments:
WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? That is sooo crazy. But I am excited for you guys. It will be a fun adventure. Good luck to Andy on his new job. I bet he is ready for a change. Who the heck is going to fix our car now??? ha, ha. Well I am going to miss you but thank heavens for blogs right???
Crazy is right!! I had no idea you were even thinking about moving! No wonder you missed Anna's wedding!
Good luck with everything in Texas. Hope it turns out to be a good move for your little family!
How exciting! Good luck with it all!
I am going to loose my mind but I am glad you guys are moving. thank heaven for unlimited mobile to mobile and web cams. We'll miss you tons.
What the heck...that is so random..so what type of job is andy going to be doing..are you guys going to sell your house after all the work you put into it or just rent it out???? So many questions!!
im about as confused as everyone else...
WHAT THE HELL!
Awesome that sounds like lots of fun! I am proud of Andy for being such a great husband and dad! Hey sorry about the fact that you saw my journal entry it went onto the wrong blog this morning! I am just going to act like it didn't happen ok! lol anyways let us know what needs to be done we will help!
WOW...congrats and good luck on the new venture!
Holy Moly! That is so stinkin' cool! New adventures are always a blast! Good luck! You are going to love it!
Post a Comment