Rachel decided that she was going to take some pictures of us while Andy was narrating a letter for me to type! As you can see she needs to have a little practice... mostly with removing her fingers from the picture!

This was her 1st picture... she thought she was taking a picture of her dad, but he wasn't about to tell her she wasn't!

After she looked at the picture and saw it was her, she got a few good ones... and a LOT that weren't so great!


She got a couple really cute ones of Rebecca... maybe I should let her carry the camera around all the time... I seem to miss a lot of really cute pictures!

I'm not sure why I look mad... I must have really been concentrating on what Andy was saying!!!
*******
Rachel also got to do a couple things for the 1st time...


She had a blast playing with PLAY-DOUGH!!! I can't believe I never let her play with it before... she didn't even make that big of a mess! It is now her FAVORITE thing to do!
This was her 1st picture... she thought she was taking a picture of her dad, but he wasn't about to tell her she wasn't!
After she looked at the picture and saw it was her, she got a few good ones... and a LOT that weren't so great!
She got a couple really cute ones of Rebecca... maybe I should let her carry the camera around all the time... I seem to miss a lot of really cute pictures!
I'm not sure why I look mad... I must have really been concentrating on what Andy was saying!!!
*******
Rachel also got to do a couple things for the 1st time...
She had a blast playing with PLAY-DOUGH!!! I can't believe I never let her play with it before... she didn't even make that big of a mess! It is now her FAVORITE thing to do!
I also let her help me make Hamburger Patties! She loved mixing the meat and "SPANKING" it into a patty! And YES, those are her panties... she seems to think it's more fun to run around the house in just her panties! Oh well, what can I say?
*******
My ward has a UFO Group every Thursday! It stands for Un-Finished-Objects! Well, I decided that I was going to dig out the letters for Rebecca's name and finally work on them. I painted the sides, cut out the paper and modd podged them while I was at the group. When I got home I decided that I didn't want to wait til next week to finish them, so I got out the ribbon and decorations and finished them up! Now Rebecca has a name that matches Rachel's and all I have to do is decide where I am going to hang them!
Aren't they CUTE!!!!!
*******
Rachel's bed rails came in today, so she won't be able to fall off the bed anymore! She fell off again early Monday morning, and Andy about lost his mind! She ended up with a pretty good bump on the back of her head, but that's all! Now we can put her mattress back up on her bad and she can sleep like a BIG girl!!!


They even had PINK, so they match her room REALLY good!
*******
And of course I HAD to take some pictures of Rebecca to put on here! She is starting to GIGGLE too now! I love this stage she is in, it's my FAVORTIE!!!!!


*******
Rachel's bed rails came in today, so she won't be able to fall off the bed anymore! She fell off again early Monday morning, and Andy about lost his mind! She ended up with a pretty good bump on the back of her head, but that's all! Now we can put her mattress back up on her bad and she can sleep like a BIG girl!!!
They even had PINK, so they match her room REALLY good!
*******
And of course I HAD to take some pictures of Rebecca to put on here! She is starting to GIGGLE too now! I love this stage she is in, it's my FAVORTIE!!!!!
3 comments:
Cute cute cute it's about time you finished Rebecca's name.
Sounds like things are going really well!! I am happy for you!!
Hey Emma, I guess aaron and andy talked the other day, aaron says you guys should find him a job and we would move out there! Hey we are thinking about renting, do you want to rent to me? just a question, email me amberlynnrichards@yahoo.com,
Post a Comment