She really LOVES this bumbo chair... especially when it's on the table and she gets to see me and what I am doing!
Rachel wanted to climb on the table to pose for a picture too!
Yesterday Andy was working late for the close of the pay period, so I decided that I was going to take the girls to the Mall! There was a lady there tying balloons for donations, and she had a really cool Ariel one! So, of course... Rachel HAD to have it! At least that is the only thing she got out of the mall with!
I finally changed the batteries in this from when Rachel was a baby and Rebecca loves it! She will lay under it for a long time... as long as her sister will leave her alone!
This morning I finally went on a walk around the neighborhood! It paid off because one of my neighbors was having a yard sale and I found a cool table! With a little sand paper and some paint it looks beautiful! Now I just have to figure out what decorations I am going to put on it! I don't really think I will have a problem with that though!
I also decided that I was going to get the stuff for the wreath I have been wanting to make for the front door! They had some already made that you could buy for 70 Bucks, but I got everything for less than $20 and made it myself! I think it turned out just as good as the already made ones!
9 comments:
I can't believe she's already 3 months old! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you guys moved so far away. It looks like you guys are liking it though so that's good. Good luck with everything.
I like the table and the wreath they both look really good and Rebecca looks so funny all bald a smiling. She is to cute.
I love the table and wreath! Do you know how long I looked for a table like that and never found one! Nice work!
Wow, look at you all crafty! I love the table, like Margo I've been looking for one like that. Some girls have all the luck! Bald babies are so cute! Besides, it's so easy to do, just add a bow! Can't complain about that.
Silly, those aren't weeds! They are just dehydrated flowers!
Looks like you are accomplishing alot! aND THE TABLE AND WREATH ARE FANTASTIC! yOUR KIDS ARE TOO CUTE, I HOPE ANDY IS ENJOYING HIS JOB!
I LOVE the table! it's so fun to take something ordinary and see the potential you can create out of it. And I love that you made the wreathe yourself. Something I would totally do!
That table was a cool find. I like what you did with it
Rabbecca looks so big. I cant wait to put her agenst Zoey. Your girls look so cute. Im glad your loving Texas but I miss you. It gets lonly here with out you sometimes. Anyways sorry its taking a long time but Im going to talk to the bishop and Ill let you know when we can go through the temple cuz I want you guys to be there. ok. Well I got to go. I love you. We'll see you soon
Post a Comment