Well, I got the curtains hung up in the girls room... they look much better hanging on a rod!

Since we got the bedding for Rebecca's bed, that meant that it was time to kick her out of our bedroom.

She did really good taking her 1st nap in there!
Andy tried to back out at the last minute and not let her sleep in her crib the 1st night. He didn't want to be awake all night listening to the monitor. I had already told Rachel that Rebecca got to sleep in her room now though and she was really upset when Andy told her she wasn't. So, Rachel won, and Rebecca started sleeping in her room on the 18th! I think she had gotten used to Andy's tornado fan because she woke up a couple times in the night and she usually sleeps until 6 or 6:30. She is doing better now... She didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning. If I weren't worried about her waking up her sister it would be easier to get her back on schedule! She falls asleep a lot faster since I got her mobile put on her crib!

This is just before she fell asleep her 1st night! She is starting to get a little big to wrap her up like a burrito, but I tried not wrapping her up one of the last nights in our room and she didn't sleep as good.
*****
This is a video of Rebecca trying to roll from her tummy to her back! I don't lay her on her tummy very often because she doesn't really like it. She hasn't quite figured out how to get her arm out of the way, but she is getting there! She hasn't rolled from her back to tummy yet either, but I think she will soon! The lighting in our living room isn't that great, so it's a little dark.
*****
Well, they say that it takes 6 weeks to make something a habit, so we are just 2 1/2 weeks away from one! Three Saturdays ago, I started taking the girls on a walk when Andy leaves for work. I found a loop around our neighborhood that is a mile and a half! It only takes us about 25 minutes to walk it. Two Mondays ago I actually started running the last long road which is about 1/4 mile, then I have about a minute to get back to out house that I walk to cool down! The girls really like going and it helps me get the day started right. We only go Monday thru Friday and most days we go swimming at the Clayson's after!


Here are some pictures of the girls in the stroller before we went out one morning!
*****
Here are some pictures with me and my girls!


I thought Rebecca's look on her face was too cute! She didn't quite know what to think of the flash!

I love Rachel's cheezy smile in this one!
Since we got the bedding for Rebecca's bed, that meant that it was time to kick her out of our bedroom.
She did really good taking her 1st nap in there!
Andy tried to back out at the last minute and not let her sleep in her crib the 1st night. He didn't want to be awake all night listening to the monitor. I had already told Rachel that Rebecca got to sleep in her room now though and she was really upset when Andy told her she wasn't. So, Rachel won, and Rebecca started sleeping in her room on the 18th! I think she had gotten used to Andy's tornado fan because she woke up a couple times in the night and she usually sleeps until 6 or 6:30. She is doing better now... She didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning. If I weren't worried about her waking up her sister it would be easier to get her back on schedule! She falls asleep a lot faster since I got her mobile put on her crib!
This is just before she fell asleep her 1st night! She is starting to get a little big to wrap her up like a burrito, but I tried not wrapping her up one of the last nights in our room and she didn't sleep as good.
*****
This is a video of Rebecca trying to roll from her tummy to her back! I don't lay her on her tummy very often because she doesn't really like it. She hasn't quite figured out how to get her arm out of the way, but she is getting there! She hasn't rolled from her back to tummy yet either, but I think she will soon! The lighting in our living room isn't that great, so it's a little dark.
*****
Well, they say that it takes 6 weeks to make something a habit, so we are just 2 1/2 weeks away from one! Three Saturdays ago, I started taking the girls on a walk when Andy leaves for work. I found a loop around our neighborhood that is a mile and a half! It only takes us about 25 minutes to walk it. Two Mondays ago I actually started running the last long road which is about 1/4 mile, then I have about a minute to get back to out house that I walk to cool down! The girls really like going and it helps me get the day started right. We only go Monday thru Friday and most days we go swimming at the Clayson's after!
Here are some pictures of the girls in the stroller before we went out one morning!
*****
Here are some pictures with me and my girls!
I thought Rebecca's look on her face was too cute! She didn't quite know what to think of the flash!
I love Rachel's cheezy smile in this one!
6 comments:
Good job on running Emma. Keep it up.
Yay for Rebecca not sleeping your room anymore. I wish I could go running my dang leg needs to hurry up and heal.
good for you!! i always tell myself i am going to start working out on monday, then monday passes and for some reason i have to wait all week to try again on the next monday:)
your girls are so beautiful! that picture of you wil rebecca is adorable. sure miss you:)
I am sure that Rebecca will get a hang of the rolling over soon. Glad things are going good for you guys.
Good job with the walking/running! You motivate me! Those are sweet mommy & daughter pictures.
The curtains are so cute. It seems like you are really liking Texas. I'm so happy for you. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment