Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rachel's New Do!...

Well, we have been enjoying this HOT weather of AZ! I'm still not quite sure why everyone says that it is hot in Texas... they must have never lived in Arizona! I can't believe that I actually miss the humidity!
*****
When Andy was still here, we went to eat at La Casita! It's hard to believe, but the Mexican food in TX just isn't as good as it is here! So, La Casita was the 1st place we went when we got into town Friday!
*****
Andy's cousin Justin had his baby on the 3rd, so we got to go see her on Saturday! Baby Jaden is so cute!

Rachel LOVED holding her...

And so did Rebecca!
*****
We spent most of the day Saturday just chillin' at Angie's house!

Rebecca and Zoey just chillin' at Aunt Angie's on Saturday!

Andy soaking up all of Rebecca he could before he had to go back home to work!
*****
Rebecca got her 4 month shots on Tuesday... She is being a good little trooper. She hasn't been as cranky as her 2 month shots, so that is good!

She loved the paper on the bed at the Doctor's office! I recorded it, because she was too cute!

*****

Rebecca is loving all the attention from her cousins here! I think I am going to have to un-spoil her again when we get back home!

Rachel is enjoying all the time with Carly!
*****
Angie has been remodeling her house and she is laying down laminate wood floors, so I have been helping her with them! She has done most of them herself, I am really impressed!

The cute babies on the new floor!

Angie was so good, she cut all the pieces without a fence!

This is Jeremiah's room! I laid the flooring in here and made Angie do all the dirty work of cutting the pieces!
*****
Me and Elaine took the girls to get pedicures yesterday! It was Elaine and Carly's 1st pedicure! Carly LOVED the attention and soaked up every minute of it!

I found some cute butterfly shoes at Claire's and I thought it would be cute for them to match when we took them to get pedicures! Carly had two dresses that were similar, so they wore them too!

Carly wouldn't let her girl be finished! She had her paint her fingers too, and then lots of flowers!

Elaine getting her 1st pedicure... I guess I should have been a good sister and given her one when I was in school!

Look at their cute toes! Rachel's were messed up before we even got in the car to come home... oh well!
*****
I have been trying to convince myself to cut Rachel's hair, and I finally got sick of fighting her every time I brush it, so...

Here is the before picture... I'm not sure why it's blurry?

Cutting off the pony tail!...

Rachel's first reaction... crying! What a girly girl she is!

The back...

The front... look how excited she is!...

She wanted to keep the pony to play with it... yeah, that's not gonna happen!

I asked her if she wanted her hair short like Carly's, and she said no! However, she wanted her hair short like mine! So, if she tells you her hair is like her mommy's, just play along! I guess it is actually like mine, just shorter!
*****
Well, that is just a few fun things we have been doing here in AZ! We are enjoying our time, but we REALLY miss the girls daddy! Maybe next time he will be able to stay here with us longer!

4 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

how long will you be in AZ? Madi would like to play with Rachel if you guys have a spare minute...!

Unknown said...

Her hair is way cute! That picture of Rachel & Carly, I was just amazed at how much they look alike, from like the nose down! Hwo fun. They are so cute! And the new baby is so sweet & tiny. How fun!

Michael + Rena said...

such cuties!!

Talbot, Nila, Zane, Talon, Archer, and Blade said...

such fun...miss ya'll so much...