The kids all started asking where we were in Globe, so we started telling them that we were in foreign countries... they thought it was funny! So, for those of you who don't know, Globe is now China! We also named every town or spot on the road until we got to the valley, so after driving through Japan, Taiwan, Russia, and France, we made it to Gilbert! First we stopped at Adria's house! The kids had so much fun playing dress up!
Then Elaine gave Adria a massage. (Elaine is a massage therapist for those of you who don't know... and she is REALLY good at it!) Well, I was hanging out up stairs with Elaine and Adria, and the kids were playing in Kylee's room. Riley kept being mean to the girls, so I put him downstairs on the couch in time-out. Well, I guess I forgot that I had taken him down there and the girls went down stairs and found him! This was not such a good thing, and I am really glad that Mark wasn't home because he probably would have kicked us all out! We took some pictures as proof that the Svancara's house was once dirty!
Then we got back in the car and went through the tunnel from Switzerland to Germany (the tunnel on I-10) on our way "clear out to China" as Elaine would say (too bad we had already named Globe China), to go to Jennifer's house! I haven't been to the Sterr's since they moved from Pima... I guess I can expect them in Texas in 3 years and 3 months to visit me! There house was absolutely gorgeous and HUGE! The kids had so much fun playing in the castle that she has set up for preschool!
Jay was in love with Rebecca!
Sophie had to save her a few times!
Notice that Rachel is STILL asleep and it is almost 7:30... she is getting so lazy in the morning! (She barely got out of bed this morning and she is laying on the couch falling back to sleep!) Elaine even tried waking her up by lifting up her pillow and shaking it... that didn't work! Well, she didn't stay asleep much longer after this picture... Jay got bored with Rebecca and sat on Rachel's head! She wasn't too happy about it, but hey, he got her to wake up!
On our way back to Mesa we got away without having to go through any foreign countries because all the kids crashed right after we left Jenn's... It was only an hour drive, they must have just been exhausted from all the playing!
3 comments:
What a fun trip - all over the world! That's great that you got to visit "old" friends! Your peaches look so good btw! And way to be a good mom and let your kids "swim" in the mud!
It's always nice to be able to visit friends that you haven't seen in a long time. Sounds like it was worth the international travel!
I love touring the world, lol! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun. And Elaine totally DOES give amazing massages.
Post a Comment