Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its Been a While...

We decided to start a new tradition in our family! Since there is a lake only 10 minutes from our house, we decided that it would be a fun FAMILY activity to have a picnic at the lake on Sunday afternoon! Our 1st (and only so far- in was raining last Sunday) trip was on Conference weekend! It was a nice quiet afternoon! There were lots of deer out and a couple small bucks. There were even some Turkeys out!

They even came right up to the side of the road!

It's hard to see, but this one is a little buck!

Andy and the girls!

Me and Rachel!

Little Miss Princess!

If you look really close right in the middle you can see the wild turkey!
XOXOXOXO
Rachel got a hold of the camera and she actually got a couple cute pictures of Rebecca!

What a cutie!

XOXOXOXO

Rebecca is getting to where she really LOVES the bath! She caught the rubber ducky and wouldn't let him go!

Rachel LOVES it when Rebecca takes a bath with her!

Rebecca is full of GRINS and GIGGLES when I get her dressed!

XOXOXOXO

Wednesday night for some reason the COW had a little dry spell, so Rebecca had her 1st bottle. I was really sad to have to give her one and I was afraid it was going to be forever. She didn't want to drink the bottle with me holding her though, so DADDY got to feed it to her! He was so excited as you can see!

Luckily the next morning my milk was back! I'm not sure why it happened, but I hope it NEVER happens again!

XOXOXOXO

I was finally brave enought yesterday to find somewhere to get my hair cut! I lucked out and found a really nice lady that did a really good job! After I got it cut my color job from 6 months ago really looked bad, so I went to Armstrong McCall and got some color. Then I went home and colored my hair bay myself for the 1st time- foils and all! It actually wasn't too hard to do and I think it turned out pretty good!



I took these pictures this morning after I had slept on it so it looks a little messy, but oh well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice family tradition. You hair looks good.

Burdett Family said...

Nice hair cut that's how I wanted mine. Good job on the color. I like your lake idea.

Anna & Nando said...

That is great to have a place like that to go. Good job on your hair, doesn't it suck to have to find someone new to cut your hair, I hate that! Good job though!

Andy and Michele said...

That's a really fun tradition! Bathtime is always a blast at our house.:) I'm impressed that you did your hair yourself, but I guess you do know what you're doing! Good job!

Rochelle said...

Good job on your hair! It looks good. Glad you guys are liking it there...we really need to plan a trip and come visit!

Troy & Alyssa Packer said...

Hey Emma. The lake looks pretty. I'm glad that you guys have a place to go as a family. And your hair...wow You did really good with the color. You can't even tell you did it yourself. I'm glad your little ones are doing good. Its nice to see them growing up so fast.

Reeds said...

I love your hair it's super cute! That is so weird that cow was all out for a day. I'm glad everthings back to the way it should.