Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I couldn't find my camera charger after we got back from AZ... it turns out it was right where I had put it in the car! I just found it yesterday, so I don't have any pictures to post.
Well... Rebecca is now rolling over both ways! She gets a little mad when she rolls onto her tummy though and it takes her a while to just roll back over. She is scooting around pretty good and I fear that crawling isn't too far away! She is also getting better at sitting up... she can stay for about 10 seconds or so if she's in the mood! I think she is definitely ready to start eating cereal again. She tries to get everything we have and put it in her mouth... edible or not!
Rachel is loving Joy School! It was my turn to teach this week and I think it went really good! I am toying with the idea of actually starting my own preschool when Rachel is in school. I thinks it will be easier having only one kid at home! Rachel has decided that she wants to be June (from Little Einsteins) for Halloween! I could only find one costume on line for $35 and it doesn't really looklike June's dress. So with four and a half dollars worth of material and some accessories I am going to make one! It should be interesting to do since I don't have a pattern, but I think I can do it! We'll see... I'll post pictures!
We are getting excited for Grandma and Papa Packer to come visit in a couple weeks! We are going to take them to Sea World and Rachel can hardly wait!
Well, I hope everyone is doing good... I'll post pictures soon!
We are
2 comments:
You would be great at teaching preschool!
Homemade costumes are always 10 times better than store bought ones anyway!
Post a Comment