Well, now that my parents have been back home for a week, I guess I should post the rest of the things that we did with them! We had lots of fun just chillin' and doing things around town! I got my dad started on Facebook, and he starting playing Farm Town and Farmville! He is an addict already, but oh well! Rachel had lots of fun watching movies with Grandma who convinced her to watch something other than "THE LITTLE EINSTEINS" and now she will actually watch a REAL movie! YAY for Grandma!
Thursday we went to the Visitor Center while Rachel was at school! Dad had fun talking to the worker there about there Taxi driving days! Mom and I went outside and walked around on the pretty path! I didn't take any pictures there, but we are going to get our family pictures there in the next week, so you all will get to see how pretty it is!
I had to post these pictures to show you all how BEAUTIFUL Rachel is in the morning!
Thursday we went to the Visitor Center while Rachel was at school! Dad had fun talking to the worker there about there Taxi driving days! Mom and I went outside and walked around on the pretty path! I didn't take any pictures there, but we are going to get our family pictures there in the next week, so you all will get to see how pretty it is!
I had to post these pictures to show you all how BEAUTIFUL Rachel is in the morning!
Rachel and her CRAZY hair!
*****
On Friday we went to Ft. Concho, and on the way there we saw the old Train Station, so my Dad wanted to stop and take some pictures!
Grandma & Papa Posing!
Me and Rachel!
Papa and Grandma, & Me Rachel and Grandma under the San Angelo sign!
*****
I didn't take many pictures at Ft. Concho... I am being a picture slacker I guess! But here are a few cute ones of Rachel and Papa!


My dad was trying to get Rachel to put her arm out, but this is all she would do!

Rachel liked the horse, she wanted to get on it, but this is as close as she got!
My dad was trying to get Rachel to put her arm out, but this is all she would do!
Rachel liked the horse, she wanted to get on it, but this is as close as she got!
Rachel loved running in the grass!
*****
On Saturday, we went to the San Angelo Nature Center. They had probably 20 or more different types of RATTLE SNAKES there.......... YUCK! They even had a huge python snake, and a crocodile, which for some reason I didn't get any pictures of. Rebecca really liked the "big kitty" mountain lion they had!
I didn't realize she was touching it until after I was done taking the picture!
Since we didn't have a chance to go to the lake with them (it was kinda cold) and the Nature Center was at the lake, we decided to let Rachel go walk in the boat ramp... well on her way out, she slipped so we let her play for a while! She loved it!
Well, that is all the pictures I have! We had a really good visit... Thanks for coming to see us Grandma and Papa!
3 comments:
That's funny she fell in the lake. At least you didn't have to go in after her. Looks like you had fun with mom and dad.
Glad that you had a good visit with mom and dad. Hope mom made you some cookies. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Hi Emma. Just checking out your blog for a sec now that we are FB friends. :-) Your girls are darling. It's also fun to see pics of familiar people and places in San Angelo--even Lake Nasty Water. Looks like you took your parents to pretty much the same points of interest we took ours to when they visited us in SA. Tell them to come back when the bluebells are blooming in the spring.
Post a Comment