Well... We got SNOW Firday!!! It didn't last long, but it was fun while it was here! We ended up with 2 or 3 inches and it was all melted by noon. Rachel had a lot of fun playing in it, and Rebecca wanted to get down in it, but her mean mommy wouldn't let her! Here are some fun pictures of the snow... sorry for the overload of pictures... I made them smaller so it didn't take so long to scroll as much! LOL!!!!!




Rebecca looks like such a BIG girl trying to stand up!
Rachel had to play with the snow one more time before we got into the car to go to UFO!!!
I watched the Haderlie's kids Friday night... I had to take a picture of them all asleep on the couch... they just looked SOOOO comfortable!
*****
Saturday we went to Christmas at Ft. Concho with the Haderlies! It was a lot of fun... all the kids were well behaved... it was a little chili, but that's ok! I took my camera, but I forgot to plug it in in the car on the way there, so I didn't get to take any pictures! The lady taking Santa pictures was a Granddaughter to a lady in our ward so she let us switch memory cards so that I could have a hard copy of the pictures... of course... Rachel and Rebecca were done with pictures by that point, so they aren't as cute as the original... oh well!
The Haderlie... Watson... Crowley Bunch!
Here are the pictures that we had taken for us... I took a picture of them, so they aren't that great, I am going to try scanning them next time I go to the Haderlie's house!
Yep... we got to sit on a Texas Longhorn... It was so fun!
*****************
Sunday we drove up to Abilene after church so that I could meet Andy's Uncle and his family, and so that the girls could meet their Great-Grandpa Nelson! We had lots of fun! I am sad that the Nelson's will probably get transferred soon since Uncle Jay just made Chief... (whatever that means, I don't know much about the military).
Rachel had a blast playing catch with Grandpa... she made us take a picture with the ball too!
Trying to get the 3 of them to look at the camera was like pulling teeth! Rachel kept putting her hands up because she wanted it to be like when she rides the Shamu Roller Coaster! She's a silly one!
Rebecca just chilin' on Great-Grandpa!
3 comments:
Oh, what a cute grandpa! How fun to have snow, even if it did melt by noon. :)
Awwww!! Looks like the visit to Grandpa's was fun!
Wow snow. I wish we had snow for the day. But we have lots of rain. Rebecca looks like she is getting so big. Zoey is getting big too. She is trying to crawl but its not working to good cuz she keeps face planting it, but she scutes and rolls all over the house.
Post a Comment