This year for Christmas we were supposed to have Andy's Dad come here, but Wynne had surgery on her legs, so she couldn't travel that long and he would have to come by himself. So, we decided that it would be better if we just met them in Arizona, and we could spend Christmas with Anthony and my family too... only the only person in my family that knew we were coming was my Dad!
Andy got off work at 2:30 and we were headed out of town by 3! The girls were GREAT on the trip! This is the way they looked when we rolled into town at 11:50 Christmas Eve night... just in time for Santa to come at my parents house!

I'm not sure how comfortable Rachel was, but she was sprawled out on Rebecca's car seat!
When we got into town I went in and told my dad we were there, put out the Santa gifts and filled the stockings. My parent's apartment is empty right now, so we had a nice cozy house to spend the weekend in!
Rachel went in to wake up Grandma at 5:30 Christmas morning! I had to shake her so she would actually wake up. It took my mom a while to realize who we were (once she realized that Elaine DOESN'T have a baby and would NEVER be awake and at her house at 5:30 in the morning)! We had fun opening all of our gifts with Grandma and Papa!


Grandma and the Girls... Santa Came


It was so fun to watch Rachel open all of her presents this year! The only thing she asked Santa for were some PINK COWGIRL BOOTS! She had to put them on right away!





Rebecca had fun EATING all of her wrapping paper! She thinks she's a BILLY GOAT!


Andy got a HUNTING game from Rachel!


Rebecca was trying to figure out what Rachel was doing with those ORANGES!
After we were finished opening presents at my parents house I called Elaine to tell her Merry Christmas... it was only 6:30, and I knew she would still be asleep! I told her to get out of bed it was 7:30 in Texas!... So we drove over to their house and pounded on the door to get her up! She heard Rachel talking outside and ran to the door!

Rachel got to wake her cousins up too!

We saved Rachel's gift exchange from Carly for her to open over there!
When we were all done at Elaine's we drove over to Angie's! By this time it was 7:30 and Angie's family had already been up and opened their presents.

Rachel had fun playing with Sady's new doll house!
Next we headed over to Anthony and Vinette's house! They made us some yummy breakfast and the girls opened more presents! I didn't take any of them opening them for some reason... but here are some pictures of them playing with their new toys!



Rebecca LOVES her new toy! I love her cheezy smiles!

Rachel got a PRINCESS bike from Grandpa Summers! She went with them on many of their walks so she could ride her bike!

Andy broke out his new toy from Rachel and he and his Dad had LOTS of fun going hunting!
We stayed in town for a few days! I got to see a few of my friends! It was a GREAT vacation!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!
Andy got off work at 2:30 and we were headed out of town by 3! The girls were GREAT on the trip! This is the way they looked when we rolled into town at 11:50 Christmas Eve night... just in time for Santa to come at my parents house!
I'm not sure how comfortable Rachel was, but she was sprawled out on Rebecca's car seat!
When we got into town I went in and told my dad we were there, put out the Santa gifts and filled the stockings. My parent's apartment is empty right now, so we had a nice cozy house to spend the weekend in!
Rachel went in to wake up Grandma at 5:30 Christmas morning! I had to shake her so she would actually wake up. It took my mom a while to realize who we were (once she realized that Elaine DOESN'T have a baby and would NEVER be awake and at her house at 5:30 in the morning)! We had fun opening all of our gifts with Grandma and Papa!
Grandma and the Girls... Santa Came
It was so fun to watch Rachel open all of her presents this year! The only thing she asked Santa for were some PINK COWGIRL BOOTS! She had to put them on right away!
Rebecca had fun EATING all of her wrapping paper! She thinks she's a BILLY GOAT!
Andy got a HUNTING game from Rachel!
Rebecca was trying to figure out what Rachel was doing with those ORANGES!
After we were finished opening presents at my parents house I called Elaine to tell her Merry Christmas... it was only 6:30, and I knew she would still be asleep! I told her to get out of bed it was 7:30 in Texas!... So we drove over to their house and pounded on the door to get her up! She heard Rachel talking outside and ran to the door!
Rachel got to wake her cousins up too!
We saved Rachel's gift exchange from Carly for her to open over there!
When we were all done at Elaine's we drove over to Angie's! By this time it was 7:30 and Angie's family had already been up and opened their presents.
Rachel had fun playing with Sady's new doll house!
Next we headed over to Anthony and Vinette's house! They made us some yummy breakfast and the girls opened more presents! I didn't take any of them opening them for some reason... but here are some pictures of them playing with their new toys!
Rebecca LOVES her new toy! I love her cheezy smiles!
Rachel got a PRINCESS bike from Grandpa Summers! She went with them on many of their walks so she could ride her bike!
Andy broke out his new toy from Rachel and he and his Dad had LOTS of fun going hunting!
We stayed in town for a few days! I got to see a few of my friends! It was a GREAT vacation!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!
4 comments:
How fun that you were able to surprise everyone! And I LOVE Rachael's pink boots!
Oh my goodness! I bet your mom LOVED that surprise!!!!
Wow it looks like you guys had tons of fun. I wish we all could have been there. Rebecca looks so big. We love you!
That's an awesome surprise! How fun for everyone! Love the pink boots, way cute. Hey, happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment