Monday, February 8, 2010

NINE Months!...

Okay... I know... I have been a HUGE BLOG SLACKER!!! I just get carried away working on my Scrapbook Blog and totally forget to post on this one.
Rebecca is now NINE months old! She is the cutest little girl ever! She is weighing in at 15 lbs 3 oz... the same as at her 6 month check-up. The Doc wasn't really worried though, because she had the flu after her last check-up and then she started crawling... 2 things that will make them lose weight. So, she has probably gained weight still, it just doesn't look like it. She has 2 teeth... she has been krankily (is that a word) working
on getting some more, but they are being stubborn (I guess they come by it rightfully). She will get a fever for a few days and her gums get all swelled up, but then nothing comes through? I weaned her from nursing a month ago, but she is still getting my milk. She didn't really like the bottle at first, but after ONE day of not eating much, she FINALLY gave in to the bottle! I guess she had to figure out that I was serious. She is now eating baby food 2 or 3 times a day... if I try to give her a bottle, and she is wanting food, she will surely let me know! She definitely has a mind of her own! She is trying to grow up too fast... she learned how to stand up holding onto things about a month ago, and now she stands up ON her toys so that she can see over her gate! She thinks that she is the most clever little thing in the world... she just laughs and smiles at you when you notice her up there!  I think I am ready for her to start walking though... I would rather her walk than crawl and get all dirty!
She has the cutest little DIMPLES that show every time she SMILES!!! She has learned to clap her hands and if you say "YAY" to her, she will start clapping! She says "Mom, Momma, Dadda, Yay, and Ba Ba"!!!
 I went a LITTLE overboard with the pictures, but she was being so cute and smiling for me the whole time so I had to keep taking them! So here they are!

 
"NINE Months Old"
  
"My 2 Teeth"
  
"Chubby Cheeks"
  
"Am I Cute or What?"
  
"Look at my dimples!"
  
"YAY"
  
"My CHEEZY laugh!"
 
 "Are we DONE yet?"
 
"Oh wait... one more smile!"

I hope everyone is doing GREAT!!! We LOVE and MISS you all!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's already 9 months old! She looks alot like Rachel. Cute cute!

Michael + Rena said...

Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that she is 9 months old, but is such a cutie. Love her smile even the Cheezy laugh.

Britt Riggin said...

Don't you just love watching them grow? And getting them on the bottle, totally the best! Way to keep going with nursing for so long (Olivia gave it up at 3 months, she just stopped, it was weird). She's such a cutie, like her mommy. Love you!

Andy and Michele said...

What a little sweetheart! I love the crawling stage. They walk the rest of their lives, they only crawl for a few months, so enjoy it! It's so easy to catch them or "get away" at this age!:) She'll be running before you know it and then you'll have to chase her. But walking is nice when they're outside so that they don't get all dirty. Fun times though. She just keeps getting cuter!