Well, Rebecca got to eat some spaghetti for the first time the other day! She LOVED it! I gave her about a six inch piece (because she was annoyed at the little half-inch piece I had given her) and she did really good with it. I never thought that a 10 month old baby would know how to suck down the noodle and then pull it back out! She was so cute! She must be watching her BIG SISTER more that I thought! Here are some pictures of her eating the spaghetti, this is all the same noodle and the pictures are in order:
Almost all the way in ... Back all the way out!
Going back in ... coming back out!
And again, going back in ... then coming back out...
Wait, no, I'll suck it back in ... Can I still grab it?
Nope, I guess it's gone ... YAY! That was fun... give me more Mom!!!
************
Also, I can show you all the pictures of the diaper bag I made for my Sister-in-Law, Vinette. I couldn't put them on because she didn't know what it looked like, but since her baby shower was yesterday and she has seen it now I can show it to you!
The matching Diaper Holder & Wipes Container
Lots of pockets!!!
2 comments:
She sure had fun with that noodle. I also totally love the bag and will ask once again for the pattern but if you don't want to give out the pattern can you make one for me? Love ya have a good week!
Way cute bag and the noodle pictures made me want to hurl just thinking of her doing that. So gross.
Post a Comment