Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is a list of 98 things that you may or may not have done. The ones that are in blue are the ones that I have done.


1. Started your own blog

2. Slept under the stars -

3. Played in a band

4. Visited Hawaii

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Given more than you can afford to charity

7. Been to Disneyland/Disney World

8. Climbed a mountain

9. Held a Praying Mantis

10. Sang a solo (if in the shower counts!)

11. Bungee jumped

12. Visited Paris

13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch

15. Adopted a child

16. Had food poisoning

17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty

18. Grown your own vegetables

19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France

20. Slept on an overnight train

21. Had a pillow fight.

22. Hitch hiked

23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill

24. Built a snow fort

25. Held a lamb

26. Run a Marathon

27. Ridden in a gondola in Venice

28. Seen a total eclipse

29. Watched a sunrise or sunset-

30. Hit a home run

31. Been on a cruise

32. Seen Niagara Falls in person

33. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors (if you count the ones that were born in the US)

34. Seen an Amish community

35. Taught yourself a new language

36. Had enough money to be truly satisfied

37. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person

38. Gone rock climbing

39. Seen Michelangelo’s David

40. Sung karaoke

41. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

42. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant

43. Visited Africa

44. Walked on a beach by moonlight

45. Been transported in an ambulance

46. Had your portrait painted

47. Gone deep sea fishing

48. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person

49. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris

50. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling

51. Kissed in the rain (Rachel kissed me every time its raining... it doesn't say it has to be by a boy!)

52. Played in the mud

53. Gone to a drive-in theater

54. Been in a movie (We used to make movies all the time when we were little... we even made one in school!)

55. Visited the Great Wall of China

56. Started a business (Andy and I started one, then we moved to Texas... I'm going to have a preschool or a Salon some day!)

57. Taken a martial arts class

58. Visited Russia

59. Served at a soup kitchen

60. Sold Girl Scout Cookies

61. Gone whale watching

62. Got flowers for no reason

63. Donated blood, platelets or plasma I didn't fill the bag... and I passed out the NEXT morning?

64. Gone sky diving

65. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

66. Bounced a check

67. Flown in a helicopter

68. Saved a favorite childhood toy

69. Visited the Lincoln Memorial

70. Eaten caviar

71. Pieced a quilt

72. Stood in Times Square

73. Toured the Everglades

74. Been fired from a job

75. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London

76. Broken a bone

77. Been a passenger on a motorcycle

78. Seen the Grand Canyon in person (I was like 2 and I tried to climb over the railing... but I saw it)

79. Published a book

80. Visited the Vatican

81. Bought a brand new car

82. Walked in Jerusalem

83. Had your picture in the newspaper

84. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve

85. Visited the White House (I was outside the gate, but I have a picture to prove I was there!)

86. Killed and prepared an animal for eating

87. Had chickenpox

88. Saved someone’s life (I think I can count Andy for that one... )

89. Sat on a jury

90. Met someone famous

91. Joined a book club (when I was a kid I was in the Babysitters Book Club!)

92. Got a tattoo

93. Had a baby

94. Seen the Alamo in person

95. Swam in the Great Salt Lake

96. Been involved in a law suit

97. Owned a cell phone

98. Been stung by a bee


I have done 48 of these! How about you?

No comments: