Andy's birthday was much better this year than it was last year. (Last year we were packing up our house and moving to Texas!) The girls were so excited for him to get home from work so that we could start the BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!...
Rebecca was sitting at the table eying the cake, patiently waiting to eat it! and...
Rachel fell asleep on the couch! She was SO exhausted from wrapping the 3 presents she bought for daddy... and helping mom put all the candles on the cake!
*****
I decided that Rachel was old enough to pick the presents that she wanted to get her Daddy! She did a good job and had good reasons for ALL of them!
The FIRST gift Andy opened was his flip flops... Rachel picked them because, "Daddy can NEVER find his flip flops!" I guess that means the more he has the easier it will be to find them!
His SECOND gift was the one that Rachel wanted to get him the most! She was so excited to buy it for him! What was it you ask?
Well... it's something that Andy was OBVIOUSLY excited about!
See, look at that SMILE!!!
He could hardly wait to get it out of the box!!!
I asked Rachel what she wanted to get her daddy for his birthday and the first thing she said was, "A BOY BARBIE!!!" I asked why and she said, "So that he will play Barbies with me!" Oh, to be a 4-year-old!!!!
The THIRD thing Rachel got for him was:
WATER GUNS!!! She wanted to get them so that we could ALL have a water fight!
Isn't she the cutest thing! Andy LOVED all of his gifts... especially his "REAL" gift... his boat got painted, but I can't show you the picture yet, because that will ruin my post about that!
*****
And the GRAND FINALLY to the day was when Andy blew out the all THIRTY-ONE candles... yep, count them, I actually fit them ALL on the cake! This, of course, is the re-take picture, because he blew them out before the camera clicked! I have to say, I make one REALLY YUMMY German Chocolate Cake!!!!!
So, Happy Birthday Andy, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment