Well, I definitely have to say that I am probably one of the most SPOILED people in the world... My husband is the BEST! Why do I say this... because, I FINALLY got my DREAM CAR!!!
Isn't she a BEAUTY!!!
I have been wanting a DURANGO for as long as I can remember!
And she even looks good next to the boat!
I have fallen more in love with this car every time I drive it... mostly because I find out something new about it every time I drive it! It has EVERYTHING you could ask for in a car!
Anyway... I'll end my soap box now by saying... I did it! I am within 1 week of being caught up on my blog with SIX posts in one day! I will have to end now though, because my next post will be all about our weekend in San Antonio... and just as a warning... they will be REALLY LONG posts!!!


2 comments:
love it!! How come you need such a big car....more kids????
It is beautiful.
Nice ride! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I would totally come to Texas! As long as there is a flea market close by. We could paint then go shopping for some great finds ;) hope everything is going good for u guys.
Post a Comment