My good friend Missy left me last week. Before she left, they had me and the girls over for breakfast. It was a fun time for the kids to play one last time and to say goodbye. I am going to miss my friend... I have been a little bored since she left me. I guess this is one of the things that I don't like about San Angelo... I am going to have to get used to saying goodbye to lots of good friends.
YUMMY!!!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!
I LOVE this goofy kid!
Rebecca LOVED the pancakes!
The girls had LOTS of fun playing there last time!
Elliott is one of Rebecca's FAVORITE people!
Too many cute faces to choose just one picture!
Silly Girls! They thought it was fun to give tickley kisses for the picture!
Me and MY Missy... I'm REALLY going to miss this girl! GOOD friends are hard to come by! Thank you for all of the fun times and the GREAT memories! We love you Haderlie's!
No comments:
Post a Comment