Check me out... 3 posts in one day!
This AWESOME man came to my house and fixed the A/C! It was working great... it was just working a LOT of OVERTIME. So, He came and cleaned the coils, which were absolutely disgusting! At least he said that it was like that for a LONG time, so it wasn't my fault! Anyway, so now the A/C works absolutely WONDERFUL! 72* even feels colder now!
I definitely LOVE this guy!
*****
Now for the Gardening! We haven't quite decided where we are going to put the garden, so this year (my first year ever to have my own garden) we decided to put the garden in red buckets!
So we have big beef tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, jalapeno. sugar snap peas (if they don't die again), cucumber, crook neck squash, cantelope, and there was some zucchini and pumpkins... but for some reason they weren't growing very good from seed they stayed the same size for the past month... then they died? It was a sad day :(
But here are some pictures of my first foods!
This cute little jalapeno is getting so big now... I can't wait for it to be ready to pick!
And this is my cute little cherry tomato! It is now about an inch in diameter! I am so excited and I hope that everything keeps growing good... Andy says that I have quite the BROWN thumb!
1 comment:
So much going on with you guys. Can't wait to see it all in person.
Post a Comment