Rachel has been wanting to do her own hair lately... sometimes it turns out ok... and others it looks about like this:
Isn't she just a doll?
*****
On Wednesday morning our ward has "Play-date at the Park", the kids have a blast going, and this month I have been watching April's kids there since it is at the same time she has class. I finally remembered to take out my camera and I got a few good shots of the kids!
Rebecca LOVES this little Club House! And as always... benches are for standing on!
Cutie pie Daphne!
Our new friends Arlie, and Deacon... and Faber in the back!
BETH!!!
Ezra!
The teeter-totter is the girls FAVORITE toy at the park... They're sure going to miss Missy!
Arlie and Deacon think it's pretty cool too!
Well, that was our fun time at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment