Friday, July 30, 2010

Old Things That Have Become NEW!!!...

My friend April was getting new couches, so I told her that I would take her old ones! Ours were perfectly fine as Andy says, but I just NEVER sat on them... the leather wasn't as comfy as I wanted it to be. So her OLD couches became my NEW couches! I absolutely LOVE them! 
Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!!! Plus they bought them in Japan, so I now have FOREIGN couches!!! LOL!!!
********
Now for the OTHER old-to-new!!!!
For Andy's birthday he got to get his boat painted. A brother in our ward painted it for him and it turned out AWESOME!!! What do you think?
Out with the OLD... and in with the NEW!!!!!
Now if only his wife would let him spend the rest of the money it is going to take to get it running!
********
See look, I did 2 posts already... I'm almost caught up now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come and visit either. I think the boat looks awesome.

Burdett Family said...

so what did you do with the old couches?