Wow! I can't believe my baby is 4! It hardly seems like it was that long ago that she was a cute little baby that looked like this:
Rebecca was the lucky one that got to wake up Rachel on her birthday! She LOVES waking her sister up in the morning!
All Rachel wanted for her birthday was to have a BARBIE birthday party... so we did! It was a blast! I took way too many pictures, so beware... there are a lot!
This is my 2nd cake to make this year! It turned out BEAUTIFUL... and no, its not as easy as it looks to make!
The BIRTHDAY GIRL and her Grandma & Papa! Doesn't my mom look so Hot like a Barbie?
All the girls got to put on make-up, earrings, necklaces, a ring, and paint their nails. After they were all GLAMOROUS they got to take GLAMOR shots!
Rachel
Ashlynn
Emma
Meili
Carly
Macy
Sady
Tess
Beth
Camilla
And last, but definitely not least... PRINCE RILEY!
All the BARBIES... well most of them!
The girls had fun lots of fun!
They played "Put the Sunglasses on Barbie!"
And pulled the strings on the Pinata!
Prince Riley saved the day when he got it to open by pulling all the strings after everyone had a turn!
There was WAY TO MUCH candy in the pinata!
Rachel was NOT happy when I put the candles in Barbie's dress. She said that she didn't want HOLES in it. I asked her what she was going to do when we cut it into pieces to eat and she got over it! She had fun blowing out all the candles anyway!
She really liked LICKING all the frosting off of the barbie!
She had so many AWESOME gifts from everyone!
I had to pick just my favorite pictures of her opening them!
Rebecca was enjoying her cake so much she missed all the gift opening!
I think it worked out better that way!
Thank you to everyone that helped make Rachel's Birthday an EXTRA SPECIAL day!

4 comments:
What a party! Poor Riley was a little outnumbered though! Four years is such a great age, enjoy it! :)
Emma sure had a lot of fun at the party! She enjoyed seeing the pictures as well. She's really missing Rachel, so it helped!!
Miss you guys!
looks like your whole family was there for the party! i can't believe how old she is and how GORGEOUS! oh my, better get the shotguns out now andy:)
wow good job on the cake. And I still want that outfit back so find it so Mandy can bring it home. Prince Riley sure looks handsome good thing he went to bust open that pinata.
Post a Comment