I know... I have posted before about Rebecca and how much she LOVES spaghetti, but I just couldn't resist taking these pictures! They are from July 9th... so I am getting closer to being caught up... I know, I said I would be caught up by now, but I am taking a little longer than planned.
So here is a little show of Rebecca... in order!
And dump out my plate...
Mom won't care... she's taking pictures!
And put it on my head, because bath-time is another thing I LOVE!!!
I'm not sure how there is still food on my plate after this...
And, of course, Rachel had to get in on the action too! Isn't it amazing that they can go from getting it ALL OVER THE PLACE to finally being able to get it IN THE MOUTH!!! That was a day I NEVER thought would come for Rachel!!! But it did!!!!
2 comments:
How cute!
Rebecca is definitely related to me. we like spaghetti on our head. lol
Post a Comment