Well, I'm not exactly sure why, but I don't have ANY pictures from August! I know we did some fun things though!
Mandy came to visit and she came with me to the YW/YM Lake Party! It was a BLAST! It was the first time I have ever been on a boat... in a lake I guess, because I've been deep sea fishing... it was also the first time that I have been pulled on a tube behind a boat! It was so much fun!
We got a "Padded Play Area" at our mall. I went to the Grand Opening with my new friend Tiffany Roundy! It is a fun little place for the kids and we now have our play group there on Wednesday mornings for the little ones!
Andy and I celebrated our EIGHTH anniversary! I still can't believe it has been that long! We went out to dinner and a movie! I love that we have girls in our ward we can trust to babysit for us!!!
Well, that about sums up August!
For Labor Day weekend we really wanted to get out of town and do something fun, but I wasn't up for a REALLY LONG drive, so we just drove up to Abilene! We took the girls to the Zoo, and then we went to see Grandpa Nelson (he was here helping Jay get there house ready to rent). We had a fun time at both places! It was nice to see him again too!
I LOVE the Abilene zoo! It is just the right size and has the best animals!
Well, on Monday, we decided that we were going to build a shed that looks like a barn! We have the floor and the 2 side walls up, but we haven't been able to finish it yet, so here are the starting pictures... I will post the end result when we get around to finishing it!
Our BIG helper!
We built the floor in the shade and then pushed it into the corner of the yard!
Rachel decided to come out to help, but she wasn't too happy when we wouldn't let her get in the pack-n-play with Rebecca! I love my cute girls!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment